skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Because I'm bored.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, I stepped on a PIN! It hurt, and the next day it was swollen! :-( I'm bored because there's not much to do.
See y'all!
Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smart Girls
WE'RE AWSOMER THAN YOU (by randomness)
Other totally awsome stuff.
Stories R the Future 101
http://www.freewebs.com/girlygirl06477
http://ourveryhappyfamily.blogspot.com
http://ourverytransparentfamily.blogspot.com
Questions?
Any ?s or comments? Then post on our comments! (I bet you have a lot!) ...WE'RE RANDOM!!!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(7)
you have to have friends!
Because I'm bored.
Max, Fang, and all of the Rest
Mean Girls
My good friend, Hay has persuaded me to change my ...
Changes
Grand Openingl
About Us
Smart Girls
Smart Girls was started by two girls under the age of 30 who are VERY smart and BFF's. They want you to share your opinion with them. And we're better than you in the form of random.
View my complete profile
Fun Stuff to do!
READ!
Ride on your bike!
READ!
Think about cute boys!
READ!
Annoy your sibling(s)!
READ!
Cook!
READ!
Play on the computer!
READ!
Shop for books!
READ!
No comments:
Post a Comment