Saturday, March 1, 2008

Soooo Not!

Hay, I disagree with the science museum thing. It was completely boring. I was afraid of saying this, but special  disagreements call for special measures... It was STUPID! They had already done all the experiments at school. It was wasting a field trip. (We only get TWO a year!) I was so furious and I still am. Please write your comment on this topic.
See y'all!
Kat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, whatever happened to "stupid" being a bad word?!?!? i so got yelled at by you once! :) and you even wrote it in CAPS!!!

xox, kel

(just teasing!)

Our Family said...

You are so in trouble, young lady! You better not let your two-year-old sister see this word. Oh she can't read...nevermind.

:)Love you.

Jen said...

Don't worry... your two year old sister already learned the word from her 3 year old cousin!