Saturday, April 26, 2008

Excuse Me!

Which best friend? Who says a seamstress is " Ick?"Sure I don't enjoy it, but be glad you get to work with me, best buddy. You're also supposed to be a soprano. Hello, reality check. I on the other hand am overjoyed with this play. Isn't your signing off, "Laytah" too? Are you Haley or one of the evil clones I was talking about? If you aren't the evil clone, then remember to kill the other clones(s). Opps! I'm sorry! I probably shouldn't have said that just in case I am talking to the evil clone.
See y'all
Kat

P.S. See, see I remembered my sign off.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You girls are just too cute! I wish I could be there to see the play. Maybe you could have your parents record it and make DVDs to sell to faraway relatives. You could sell them under the name "Kat & Hay Productions." Okay, corny I know, but I'd buy one!
Jenny