skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Banged-up Knee
On Sunday, I jumped up on my scooter, and fell. Now I have a banged-up knee that really hurts. Maybe I should gargle.
See y'all,
Kat
P.S. Hay, start saying -Hay. We agreed on some thing else.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smart Girls
WE'RE AWSOMER THAN YOU (by randomness)
Other totally awsome stuff.
Stories R the Future 101
http://www.freewebs.com/girlygirl06477
http://ourveryhappyfamily.blogspot.com
http://ourverytransparentfamily.blogspot.com
Questions?
Any ?s or comments? Then post on our comments! (I bet you have a lot!) ...WE'RE RANDOM!!!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(6)
▼
May
(3)
Banged-up Knee
I just ate a jelly bean that tasted like grass. Th...
"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
About Us
Smart Girls
Smart Girls was started by two girls under the age of 30 who are VERY smart and BFF's. They want you to share your opinion with them. And we're better than you in the form of random.
View my complete profile
Fun Stuff to do!
READ!
Ride on your bike!
READ!
Think about cute boys!
READ!
Annoy your sibling(s)!
READ!
Cook!
READ!
Play on the computer!
READ!
Shop for books!
READ!
No comments:
Post a Comment