Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hey Guys!

Hey y'all! I just got back from dance so I took a shower. I am so sore I can barely walk! OMG! My Hip Hop teacher is great though. I mean she works us hard, but it's totally worth it. I mean at least I can work on my splits, which are coming along very nicely. And then I did the unthinkable afterwords... I ate ice-cream, but I was burning. I mean seriously, my ears were bright red! (That's what happens when I get a great workout.) Plus my shirt was soaked through, and not from the rain, although that would've felt great. Anyway have to sleep soon, oh and please, please, please look at my book below this post.
Bye y'all,
Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its caitlyn from ur classes1 sry im on so late i didnt get a chance during the day! Ill blog more tomorrow cause im tiered!!!
Caitlyn <3