My good friend, Hay has persuaded me to change my color to match the background of our blog better. By persuaded I mean forced. She not wimpy. That's for sure.
Brilliant....you girls are brilliant! What a great idea. Kat, no worries I know about Hay's persusive ways. It is also called it bossiness....but the apple does not fall far from the tree, so I guess I am a little to blame. A little bossiness is okay as long as you are kind as well. Also it will helps you know what you want and go after it it when you are older...you know determination and all that. As long as you are not bossy to the boss!
Smart Girls was started by two girls under the age of 30 who are VERY smart and BFF's. They want you to share your opinion with them. And we're better than you in the form of random.
2 comments:
Brilliant....you girls are brilliant! What a great idea. Kat, no worries I know about Hay's persusive ways. It is also called it bossiness....but the apple does not fall far from the tree, so I guess I am a little to blame. A little bossiness is okay as long as you are kind as well. Also it will helps you know what you want and go after it it when you are older...you know determination and all that. As long as you are not bossy to the boss!
Have fun and be safe!
xo
Let me just say that I love all the colors that you guys are using. Very stylish! Keep it up.
Post a Comment